- Call for papers
- Important dates
- Registration fee
- Hosting organizations
- Travel & Accomodation
- Industrial collaboration
- Copyright conditions
- Submit a paper
- October 1, 2014
December 20, 2014
January 20, 2015
January 26, 2015
Final submission deadline
- March 10, 2015
Notification of acceptance
- April 20, 2015
Final paper submission deadline
- June 24-26, 2015
Due to multiple requests the paper submission deadline for MICNON 2015 is extended till
20th 26th January, 2015 (final deadline).
The 1st IFAC Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems (MICNON 2015) to be held in beautiful Saint Petersburg, Russia, on June 24-26, 2015. The conference is dedicated to the memory of the great Russian mathematician and control scientist Vladimir Yakubovich (1926-2012).
MICNON 2015 Proceedings will be published in the IFAC-PapersOnline database and indexed by Scopus.
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) of IFAC-PapersOnline in 2013 is 0.200.
MICNON 2015 will be the first of a new conference series that is organized by the IFAC Technical Committee on Nonlinear Systems (that is also in charge of the NOLCOS series). The scope of the conference will cover all areas of nonlinear systems theory and applications in science and engineering, including control of nonlinear systems, analysis of nonlinear systems, modelling and identification of nonlinear systems and all types of applications in connection to nonlinear systems.
The following plenary talks by eminent speakers are already confirmed:
- K.J.Astrom (Lund University, Sweden). (title to be announced);
- R.W.Brockett (Harvard University, USA). "Stabilizing and tracking periodic operating conditions";
- D.J.Hill (The University of Hong Kong, The University of Sydney). "Power Network Science - Stability and Control";
- B.T.Polyak (Institute of Control Science, Russia). "Quadratic transformations in control and optimization".
There will be a special track in honor of Vladimir Yakubovich: a Historical Session "Essays and Recollections" and Invited Sessions KYP Lemma and Relevant Issues, Optimal and Adaptive Control, Nonlinear Stability and Oscillations.
English will be the official language of the Workshop. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Meeting Topics include but are not limited to:
- modeling and identification of nonlinear systems;
- control of nonlinear systems;
- stability and complex dynamics;
- networked nonlinear systems;
- stochastic control systems;
- control of networks;
- control with limited information;
- nonlinear systems with time delay;
- disturbance rejection;
- switching control;
- adaptive control and signal processing for nonlinear systems;
- other related topics.
IFAC Technical Committee Main-Sponsor:
TC 2.3 Non-Linear Control Systems
IFAC Technical Committee(s) Co-Sponsors:
TC 1.1 Modeling, Identification and Signal Processing
TC 1.2 Adaptive and Learning Systems
TC 1.5 Networked Systems
TC 2.4 Optimal control
TC 6.1 Chemical Process Control
TC 9.4. Control Education